Friday, September 24, 2010

Birthday Bashes!

Well this week has been super busy again. My birthday was this week and it was fun. I didn't have to cook at all and went to Lizzie's preschool class with her too (I have to go once a month to help out). It was low key and it was a good day for me.

Lizzie's birthday party went really well. I still don't know how I feel about parties though. We didn't even have a full blown party and I thought it was a lot of work. Lizzie was so impatient waiting for the party to start.

This is her asking me who each present was from.

Analyn sat in the high chair most of the time, but she enjoyed being able to see what was going on.

Finally the party started and it was time for pizza.


Our new friends came over for the party. Mason, Jana and Eva.

And of course Tiffany and Brooke were there too!

Lizzie understood it was her birthday this year so when we finished the pizza she wanted to do present right away. She got a lot of nice things. She loved her Hello Kitty shoes. This kids is growing so fast! She already in size 10 shoe.

A leapfrog tag reader.

Puzzle

The cake. I opted to just buy a cake this year. Glad I did too because after making cupcakes for her class at preschool I was not in the mood to make an decorate a cake. Her final decision was a Tinkerbell cake.





































She picked out her own candles when we went to the dollar store. They were sparkling candles. They didn't sparkle that much though, but Lizzie loved them!

She definitely had a good birthday. I still can't believe she's 4! Soon it will be Clay's birthday and then he'll be 3 and then the baby will be 1 almost soon after that. It all goes by so fast!

Thank you to everyone who remembered Lizzie on her special day!




1 comments:

The Magalogo Family said...

Happy Birthday Elizabeth! BTW I LOVE your blog backgound!