Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Little Bit Of Everything

Well this is just a cluster of pictures with no tie in to anything. Just random photos. This last Sunday James was working and I was miserable/sick from allergies. My Mom was nice enough to take Lizzie to church with her (for some reason my kids LOVE church, and I love that!). Well all her dresses were dirty, so we pulled out a skirt I got on clearance 2 years ago that she was finally old enough to wear. She looked really cute!

I have a cousin that always does her daughter's hair beautifully. She inspired me to try something new on Lizzie's hair (mostly because I was bored with pig tails, pony tails, and just pulling it up). I mean Lizzie has SO MUCH hair I never know what to do with it. This was the final product (minus a blower bow). I thought it turned out pretty good, but I definitely could use a lot more practice.

She thought the hair style was cute too.

In the process of picture taking with Lizzie, Clay chimed in that he wanted a picture taken too. This kid is so cute. He gives the best hugs right now and kisses. And he's so inquisitive. He asks questions about everything and anything.
No pictures of Analyn this time. Weird I know. She's crawling around now, which made me pretty sad, but I knew it was inevitable. She's giving kisses now too. It's so fun to kiss her and have her look at you and kiss you back.

Anyways, I have so many projects I always buy stuff to start and never get a chance to actually do them. Like last week I went and bought some tulle to make the girls some tutus to dress up in. Well now I have about 6 yards of tulle sitting on the table and I'm thinking I need to do another project first and get it done. So I buckled down and did it. I shadowbox framed the bonnet that Anna (my mother-in-law) made for Analyn. I wanted to keep it as a special keepsake, but didn't want it sitting in a drawer or hope chest. I love it and now am determined to get Lizzie's done too (have to get the wrinkles out of hers first). So now I need to finish Lizzie's and then on to those tutus. Oh if only I was as diligent in my scrapbook projects.



0 comments: