First just a random picture of Analyn. Poor thing is sick right now, so she's not herself at all. And she's getting 3 teeth! Ouch!
Clay is just adorable. But this kid is quick, fast, and sneaky. Oh and we gave him a hair cut yesterday. He was so proud and very good during it. All my kids are doomed to have super thick hair like me I think.
Today James had to go to work at 7. That means I got up with the kids and all that fun stuff. Well the baby went down for a nap so I put on Beauty and the Beast and told them I was going to take a shower. I come back up before I fixed my hair and don't see Clay anywhere. I ask Lizzie where his is and I see him in the kitchen. He smiles at me and says, "cupcakes!"
Obviously this was taken after I told him he was in trouble. He found the last of the cupcakes and had eaten almost all of them (so he ate almost 4 cupcakes!).
Yes, this is funny a few hours later. That little stinker will get into just about anything!
2 comments:
HaHaHaHaHa!! That is great! The boy loves cupcakes! Can you blame him?
Who doesn't love a good cupcake!? Analyn is so adorable!
Post a Comment