Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall

To start off, last week I had Clay's pictures taken. After waiting for over an hour they finally got to us (yes I had an appointment) and after the pictures I told the kids we could go to the park. Not knowing how far behind they were at the photo studio it was pretty late by the time we got out and they didn't get to play long, so I told them I would take them on James' next day off. Well we went and Clay came home with a big bump on his head. It's one of those parks where they have wood chips on the ground and rubber mats underneath that at the end of the slides. Well Clay tripped on one that wasn't really covered by the chips anymore and hit his head on the edge of the plastic slides. Poor kid, I'm just glad it was only a bump.

Later that day we went out to play in the front yard. I raked up some leaves for Clay to play with and Lizzie rode her bike.

Clay wanted to help rake them up.

Analyn was even going to play, but the grass was so wet that the blanket would not have helped to keep her dry.

Clay even jumped into our small little pile.






That kid is the cutest little boy! What a personality he has, and so loving! I was so shocked that he was cooperative when I took his picture. Makes me more optimistic about getting family pictures taken soon. I'll keep my fingers crossed on that one though.

0 comments: