Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fashion Show

At the beginning of March we put up Lizzie's fashion show tent for the kids to play with. It's really big and we never have had a place to put it, but Grandma said to go for it and just leave it up. The kids had a blast with it and loved the lights and music that would come on after they would walk out of the tent (that feature however is no more because one of the kids ripped off the motion sensor by accident). We had it up for about 2 weeks before I took it down again for a break. I was honestly surprised it was still standing considering how rough the kids can be with something like this. It was a fun change for the kids and I was happy they finally had the chance to use it.











0 comments: