Monday, May 16, 2011

Puzzle Master

The kids and I love puzzles. Lately that's the activity that they want to do all the time. James' parents sent the kids some money for Easter to get a little something. Lizzie got her first barbie doll (luckily it was on sale for $3 LOL) and Clay picked out a new puzzle. My Mom was with us and started showing him different puzzles, but wasn't paying attention to the number of pieces on the box. So he wanted the Toy Story puzzle that had 100 pieces. My kids have so much energy it is hard to believe that they will sit and work on something like a puzzle. Yesterday Clay was playing with his Toy Story puzzle for probably 20 minutes. Usually I help him, but I had some stuff I was doing at the time. When I checked on him I was surprised how much he had managed to do himself.




I bet he had 2/3 of the puzzle done. It's not that easy of a puzzle either. Ultimately I think he could have finished it himself, but it was getting close to dinner time and he was asking if I would help him so I did. And you can kind of see our lovely May snow storm we got to enjoy yesterday too.

1 comments:

Kmelanese said...

I cannot believe how good Clay is at that puzzle!! That is awesome! I obviously love puzzles!!