Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Peanut Butter and Dancing

So one of the really unique things about Clay is how he eats his sandwiches. It been something I've tried to correct with him forever. But when he has a sandwich he always had to pull it apart. So he always turns it into an open faced sandwich. It drives me nuts, and makes a huge mess. The other day I gave the kids one of those uncrustable sandwiches for lunch, and Clay at it the right way. Yes, it's a stupid thing to be excited about, but I was.



And here is a cute picture of Analyn. She got this outfit for her birthday from James' parents and it's now warm enough that she was able to wear it.

And if I'm ever taking a picture of someone else Lizzie has to be involved too. She wanted me to get a picture of her new shirt.

The kids got to play our Just Dance game on the wii recently. The baby is really getting into dancing when music is on. So I got a cute video of the kids dancing before bedtime.

0 comments: