As you can see from the pictures I added to this post I still have not finished unpacking and sorting quite a few boxes. Once I have time I'm usually exhausted and that is the last thing I want to do! Analyn has lots of fun getting into empty boxes though. That kid is hilarious!

I've been a little crafty lately...I guess I could be using this time to unpack and get the apartment in order, but who wants to do that right? Elizabeth wanted a scarf, so I volunteered to make one for her. Originally I was thinking buy fleece, cut the ends, and voila, I'm done. But then it dawned on me that I could crochet one for her if I could find a simple pattern. I only know the basic stitches, and my crochet coaches that helped me learn the basics are in Utah. But thanks to the
Internet I found an easy pattern and within a week I had finished Lizzie's scarf.



I am now in the process of making a scarf for Clay because he wanted one too after he saw Lizzie's. His will be done a lot faster than the first one. And then maybe I'll make one for myself, we will see. Lizzie also started girl scouts recently and I finally got her uniform and affixed all the patches to the tunic. She was so excited.
0 comments:
Post a Comment