Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Program

The last week of school before Christmas vacation was Elizabeth's Christmas program. It was really fun for James and I to go watch. Elizabeth was so excited about it too! She had been practicing the songs and dance moves for weeks before the program. She practiced them so much that Analyn actually knows the words and motions to a song called "jingle bells 911". It was a fun program and Elizabeth really hammed it up on the stage. Here she is singing "penguin polka".

Jingle Bells

Jingle Bells 911 with nice big bandages

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town



The program only lasted about 20 minutes and then the kids got to leave with the parents. This really upset Elizabeth because there was technically 40 minutes left of school and she was really mad she had to go home early. At least she likes school though. If I ever find the time to get the video off our camcorder I will post those...

0 comments: