We finally got our tree up last week after we celebrated Clay's birthday. Clay and Elizabeth had a blast putting ornaments on the tree. I think they had just as much fun looking at all the different ornaments. I have a very good friend that gives them an ornament every year from Christmas so they had fun checking those out, and then all our ornaments we have accumulated over the years.

I put the tree up while the kids were all napping so that I could get it ready for ornaments. James was playing
wii while I did that. When the kids woke up we were still waiting for James to get to a place he could save his game at. Clay was getting impatient, but it worked out since he was still in the process of waking up.


Analyn really had no idea what was going on. The best part about this year is seeing how excited Clay is about it all. This is the first year that he gets what is going on. So hopefully in 2 years
Analyn will be at that point. For now she really is enjoying taking stuff off the tree.



Our new tradition we started this year is that Daddy gets to put the star on top of the tree. Elizabeth and Clay both wanted to put the star on and a huge fight was about to break out so we decided it would be James' job every year. That way the kids can't fight over who gets to do it anymore.



We are really enjoying our holiday season so far. James just finished his finals so he's a free man until the end of January! Elizabeth is almost out of school for her break, and Clay is going to attempt potty training again during the vacation break. As for me, I am going to be busy since I just got called into the Young Women presidency at church. They asked me to be the 1st counselor. I am really excited for the
opportunity and am looking forward to starting all that fun stuff this week :)
1 comments:
I love your tree!! I like that picture of Clay waiting for James to stop playing his game!! haha!
Post a Comment