For a few weeks now I've really wanted to get Analyn's hair cut. While I was giving her a bath before church on Mother's Day I decided to just do it, got our scissors out and cut her hair. She was a champ the whole time. She sat still and would ask me if she was done every couple of minutes. The end product is adorable, and makes her look so grown up. It also made me realize how much hair she has. All our kids are cursed to have thick hair (some would say lucky, but in the summer having thick hair is miserable). I have a lot of respect for those women who have thick hair and leave it long all the time. By May I want to chop mine all off. Here is my adorable girl.
And then James had a birthday. We celebrated it on Mother's Day too just because James and I went out to dinner on his actual birthday. I guess Analyn is getting molars (at least that's what the doctor told me yesterday). And early in the morning she decided to wake up at 4am and not go back to bed until 5am. Since I was up anyways at 5, I got dressed and ran to get some donuts for James birthday. This place here called Donuts 'n Mor has some of the best donuts. Most of the good ones are gone between 7 and 8 so if you want something good you have to go early. Yes, there are other places to get donuts here, but we think these are the best! James wanted barbershop dessert for his birthday instead of a cake (he said he was saving me the work of making both desserts), so I put a candle in one of his donuts.


0 comments:
Post a Comment