Thursday, December 06, 2012

Stripes

This week at school Clayton has been learning about different animals.  He got to make some puppets and a zoo this week too.  On Tuesday they were learning about Zebras and got to make a puppet out of a paper bag.  Apparently Clay really wanted to have stripes like the zebra and drew all over his arms and a little on his face.  I am around him a lot, so I know how fast he can do something before you realize it's happening.  I'm sure his teachers were just as surprised as I was when he came home from school.  I know in a few years I will laugh about this a lot.  But mostly I just felt put out that I would have to give him a bath when I already had to make cupcakes and a birthday cake and wrap presents.  The only problem with these pictures is you can't see his left arm.  It was just as bad as the right one.  And even after a bath we could still see the stripes a little bit.  Boys!


0 comments: