We magically received a book from Santa the day after Thanksgiving informing us that we would soon be having a visitor. Santa wanted to send a scout elf to our house to keep an eye on the kids to see if they should be classified as naughty or nice. After we read the book the kids went to sleep and in the morning they found our friendly elf! That first day he had perched on top of our cupboards to get the best view. Clay didn't really like him at first and glared at our elf the whole time he ate his breakfast. Our book said they kids should name our elf as soon as they saw him. Maybe Santa should have sent us 3 elves. We finally combined what the kids wanted to name him. So I would like to introduce you all to 00Monkey Codename: Mr. Silly Pants. James and I just call him Buddy (because it's easier to remember!). The kids have really enjoyed finding the elf every morning. I managed to get a picture of some reactions from the kids this one day. Our elf decided to hang out in the hall that day.
I sure hope when our elf goes home on Christmas eve he tells Santa these kids are nice! We will see :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment