I got some cute pictures of some of the quality time my kids spend with my parents. Lizzi loves to help Grandma around the house. So whenever Mom is doing something Lizzi is usually not far behind. This day Lizzi was "helping" Grandma mop.

We humored her for a little while, but she eventually got in the way more than she was helping so I tried to distract her with something else. It didn't work and
Lizzi ended up with a time out. She can throw an impressive fit now (with stomping and everything), and she's incredibly stubborn (I know she definitely got that attribute from James and I ... probably more from me than James though).

Clayton likes both my parents, but him and Grandpa have a special connection. They just really enjoy each other, they're buddies. Well in the middle of feeding Clay I went to help Mom with something for dinner. So Dad just went over and started feeding him for me (works for me).


0 comments:
Post a Comment