So just for a little update. Clayton took 2 steps today to try and get to Elizabeth. I'm very excited for him and terrified at the same time. 2 kids able to walk around and terrorize me...what will I do ;) Anyways, Clayton is doing really well with learning new words. He won't say Grandpa yet, but I think that's because he likes to tease Grandpa Wahlstrom. He says, Mom, Dad, no, baby, icky, tickle (there might be more, but that's all I can remember). His newest word is cheese. This particular day I wanted to see if I could get a cute picture of what he was doing. Well Clay saw me, then the camera. Next thing I know he's grinning and he goes, "cheese." So cute...how did I get such adorable kids? So here is our little photo shoot of the kids. Lizzi was very into it, but she never looks up at the right moment.
If you can't tell he has a cheerio in his mouth. Lucky for him Elizabeth stashed her snacks all over the place. (below)


1 comments:
parker has that ride-on truck! he got it for christmas from my brother in law!
Post a Comment