Well Clay is a very good eater (in fact I think he eats more than
Lizzi sometimes). I love that he's at the point where he doesn't need everything cut up for him. This particular day we tried a peanut butter and jelly
sandwich. It was a huge hit and he ate almost every bit of it!



Clay is doing really well also! He still isn't walking. He's still getting his balance a lot of the time. But he will try. I think it will be about March when he finally gets the hang of it. We have had a few times where he took 4 or 5 steps, but he's being very
tentative about the whole thing. He'll be going in for a yearly hearing test in the next month or so, so we'll see how that goes and if his hearing has improved or is about the same. Clayton is not really a fan of the hearing aids, and likes to put them in his mouth more than in his ears. I think I'm going to buckle down and work on getting them in everyday in the next few weeks. Clayton is also finally in all 6 months sized cloths. Depending on the brand he's in 6 to 9, 6 to 12, and even some 12 month stuff. We
definitely are getting our moneys worth out of his cloths. We were also finally able to turn his car seat to forward facing! So we'll see if he enjoys that on Sunday.
He's also learning a lot of new words and signs. His newest phrase is, "Oh Man!" It's so funny to hear him say it. One of
Lizzi's favorite shows is Dora the Explorer. And
Swiper the fox says, "Oh man!" anytime he is stopped from
swiping stuff from Dora and Boots. So I'm pretty sure that's where he picked it up. He's also finally picked up the sign for "more".
They grow so fast, but it's fun to watch all the little things he does everyday.
0 comments:
Post a Comment