Well first off let me say Happy Birthday to my brother Jason. Jason and I are 28 now. We didn't do much for my birthday. And since James would be in charge of pictures there isn't any of me. He's not as into pictures as me. But now I have the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice to watch (all 6 hours of it), and another season of American Dad to watch. Now I know what I will be doing during the kids nap time for the next 2 weeks or so.
Lizzie turned 3 on the 16th! Lizzie wanted a castle cake this year. My friend Tiffany let me borrow her pans from her daughters birthday. It took forever to decorate, but Lizzie loved it. She laughed so much when we were singing "Happy Birthday". She did manage to blow one candle out herself, but needed help with the rest.
Lizzie turned 3 on the 16th! Lizzie wanted a castle cake this year. My friend Tiffany let me borrow her pans from her daughters birthday. It took forever to decorate, but Lizzie loved it. She laughed so much when we were singing "Happy Birthday". She did manage to blow one candle out herself, but needed help with the rest.
Clayton enjoyed the big box that Lizzie's chair came in. Brooke was trying to "find" him. And then Lizzie and Brooke were playing dress up.
The chair that Tiffany and Doug got her. It's already been put up since we're trying to potty train Lizzie and I didn't want to have to clean it up if she had an accident on it.



1 comments:
It looks like she had a ton of fun. I can't believe she's three now, she's so beautiful. The cake loooks great mama.
Post a Comment