Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tahoe Birthday Celebrations

Well our original plan for our vacation was to go out on the 19th and so we would be there for my birthday and right after Lizzie's. I had mentioned to James that I wanted to get a pedicure while on vacation (I knew I'd have someone to watch the kids, and I could really relax). James' parents got me one for my birthday while we were there.... it was heaven. Lizzie got some cupcakes. It was a fun birthday party (she's been talking about it since we came home). It makes it more fun because she knows what's going on now. She attempted to blow out the candles, but I had to help her. I got a banana cream pie (my favorite) for my birthday. With Liz's birthday only 6 days before mine we get really sick of cake in the week after her birthday. Lizzie helped me blow out my candles too.
Clayton loved the cup cakes of course. In fact the rest of the trip he kept asking for cup cakes ALL DAY! It was cute that he learned a new word, but got annoying after his requests became him whining. Lizzie also got a Disney Princess color/craft book. She loves it of course. She's really into the Disney Princesses.
And she got a beautiful Cinderella outfit. So now I think that's what she is going to be for Halloween. It was very nice and came with accessories.
Clayton also took to Grandpa quickly on the trip. Grandpa read to him and once you do that with Clayton he is your little shadow. I'm sure that Grandpa didn't mind though.

1 comments:

Lavinia said...

Sounds so fun and relaxing. I need a pedicure, that's a great idea.