I'm way behind on my posts. On August 22 my Dad was playing in a golf tournament. So James, my Mom, the kids, and I decided to take a drive out to Lamoille Canyon. James had never been there, and we thought the kids would love the water. We got some food for some lunch and took the drive. It's only about 45 minutes out, so we enjoyed a short little drive. I'm sure James wasn't too impressed (how can you be that impressed with Lamoille when you grew up in Lake Tahoe?!), but we all had a lot of fun. Especially the kids. Clayton and Lizzie loved the water, Clayton was just sitting in it most of the time. And the water is always FREEZING up there! James showed Clay and Lizzie how to through rocks (Clay has been obsessed with rocks since then). It was a fun little outing and the weather was perfect.
13 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment