The kids enjoyed a lot of time outside while we were in Tahoe. Lizzie loves and remembered helping Grandma in May watering the flowers, so she asked to do that a lot. She was a little more interested in spraying people though than watering. The hose has a leak too so Lizzie was drenched by the time she was done. Clayton of course was trying to get sprayed with the hose. I think I might start calling him fish since he loves the water so much.
And one day all the kids where swimming. Lizzie isn't too much of a water person. She doesn't like to get wet. Clayton of course loves the water and thought the sprinkler was amazing. Rhiannon and Shawn had goggles and Lizzie really wanted to try them on. So Rhiannon let her. I didn't see a point because Lizzie wouldn't even sit in the water. But that's a kid thing for you I guess. One the middle picture on the bottom of this collage you'll see why I want to call Clay a fish. For some strange reason he loves to dunk his face and head in the water on purpose. He even does it during bath time. He's so silly. Since the kids were all occupied with the water we decided to try and play a board game outside without the kids asking if they could play (Lizzie is now in that stage). Well it took us a bit to figure out how to play the games since the directions were MIA. And within 15 minutes all the kids but Clayton were more interested in what we were doing. We did manage to play though while the kids watch "A Goofy Movie" (I Think our kids watch that movie about 50 times while we were there).


0 comments:
Post a Comment