A friend from high school offered to give me their toddler bed and mattress for free (thanks Karrie!). So we finally got the kids' room set up so that Clay could make the change and then I could have the crib for the baby. Clay has done better than we expected so far! Yes, we did have to take out EVERYTHING in the room so he'd actually go to sleep, but last night he actually fell asleep on the bed. Well halfway on the bed, James said his feet were on the ground. Lizzie and Clay have actually switched beds too. Lizzie wanted the white one we got, and Clay wanted to sleep in Lizzie's bed. Whatever, at least they are both happy.
Analyn is doing great! I love that kid. She is my most noisy kid for sure. She's always grunting, stretching or something along those lines. But I'm still jumping for joy that I got another wonderful mellow baby. She had a few days a couple weeks ago where she was waking up a lot at night. But she's back to her old self and sleeping from about 10:30pm to 5am (yeah awesome huh?). She's still in newborn everything, but I'm thinking in the next week or two I will be retiring a few things. She's a mover too, she doesn't like tummy time and will push herself forward. I'm really hoping that she doesn't become mobile anytime soon. I'd like to put off crawling until 9 months (yeah I know I'm dreaming LOL).
Clayton is adorable! He's talking A LOT, and no speech problems either which is a blessing! I'm really hoping he outgrew the whole hearing problem thing. We all think that's the case, because like Lizzie he talks incredibly well for his age. He loves blocks right now, and he's getting really good at stacking them without sending them falling to the ground. He loves, loves, loves Lightning McQueen and Mickey Mouse. Lizzie and Clay also like this new show called Team Umizoomi. I let them watch it a lot actually because it teaches math, counting, shapes, colors, and patterns. I mean I have a 2 year old that can tell me what a hexagon is! Crazy. Clayton is also really strong too.
Lizzie is doing great too. She got into preschool for this coming fall. I say she got in because I've had her on the waiting list for 1 1/2 years. She's excited already, she's going to do great. They have a student discount available too so I'm hoping that takes the cost down a little. She's a great helper too! One of Clay and Lizzie's favorite things to do is go to church. In fact they are both sick with fevers today and they both whined and cried when Grandma and Grandpa left for church without them. They also love to color. We go through so many coloring books around here.
Analyn in a cute outfit James' parents got her. Yep it's a newborn size and it was HUGE on her LOL.
Me and the munchkin. James and I are doing good. Spring break is in 2 weeks, so we're both looking forward to the break. James needs some rest for sure. I'm very glad I have such a wonderful husband who will get up with the kids everyday so baby and I can sleep. James will hopefully be going to school a little this summer too, depending on what the college is offering. And I will be studying too to take different tests that I have to have done to get my teaching license renewed in 2011. That's about it with us, I'll update you all again soon!
Your kids are so adorable! And yay for the toddler bed! It's such a bittersweet moment when they go from the crib to a toddler bed! They get big way too quick! and Analyn is so so beautiful!!! Gotta love those brand new babies!
Jenny...your little Analyn is so stinkin' adorable (and super tiny too)! Brynlee has that same little monkey and she gets a kick out of it more than her other stuffed animals...not sure why?! Glad to hear your kiddos are doing better...winter sickness is NO fun!
4 comments:
That is awesome That Clay is sleeping in a toddler bed!! As always, Analyn is adorable!!!!! i am glad all the kiddos are doing well!
Your kids are so adorable! And yay for the toddler bed! It's such a bittersweet moment when they go from the crib to a toddler bed! They get big way too quick! and Analyn is so so beautiful!!! Gotta love those brand new babies!
I love the picture of you and Analyn. So so sweet!!
Jenny...your little Analyn is so stinkin' adorable (and super tiny too)! Brynlee has that same little monkey and she gets a kick out of it more than her other stuffed animals...not sure why?! Glad to hear your kiddos are doing better...winter sickness is NO fun!
Post a Comment