Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2 months old!

2 month check-up
9 pounds 1 ounce (48%)
21 1/2 inches (25%)

On Friday I took Analyn into the doctor to have her ear rechecked (infection was gone) and then to get her 2 month shots. She's growing, slowly. She is still in newborn clothes and diapers, but I don't think for much longer. She's awake a little bit more now, and loves to look around. She smiles (although I haven't caught a genuine one on camera yet), and coos. I love to listen to her now, it's adorable! She's doing great too, very strong for her age. She's growing so fast, but I'm enjoying every minute of it while I can. Before I know it she will be crawling, walking, and talking!

2 comments:

The Magalogo Family said...

I love how close in age our kids are! Carter is just a couple weeks behind Analyn.

~*Jen*~ said...

She's such a doll! :D