Well it's been a little longer than I planned. We had an eventful couple of weeks that's for sure. Somehow (I think it was the weather going from nice to freezing all the time) Lizzie and Clayton both got croup. Yeah it wasn't very fun, but still that's about 8 times less than last year. So I took Liz to the ER early one morning, and Clayton to the doctor the next day. Well then poor little Analyn started getting congested really bad, and coughing. I'm a big worrier, and over react to a lot of things. So I took her to the ER and they checked her out for RSV. Well her cough was getting worst so back to the doctor we went and she has an ear infection. The doctor was floored because babies 6 weeks old usually don't get that kind of stuff. So she's still on antibiotics, but acting a lot better. That was definitely a test having all 3 kids sick at once.
Analyn is now 7 weeks old (plus a couple days). She's awake a little bit more now during the day. And she's starting to "talk" which is adorable. She's being a good girl and sleeping all night. She falls asleep between 10 and 11 and wakes up around 5 or 6 to eat and then back to sleep for us. This is Analyn's crib buddy. The monkey is who she talks to in the crib a lot.
Analyn is now 7 weeks old (plus a couple days). She's awake a little bit more now during the day. And she's starting to "talk" which is adorable. She's being a good girl and sleeping all night. She falls asleep between 10 and 11 and wakes up around 5 or 6 to eat and then back to sleep for us. This is Analyn's crib buddy. The monkey is who she talks to in the crib a lot.


1 comments:
your kids are so cute! I'm glad they are feeling better.
Post a Comment