Well I thought it was time to give you all a little update of our lives. First off, Analyn. She's out of newborn clothes and into size 1 diapers! I'll never have a baby that small again, but I'm excited to be able to dress her in more than sleepers and some dresses. She's awake a lot more now too. So she's playing with a few toys during that time if the kids are asleep. I still don't dare put her on the floor when Clay is around. He's not mean to her, he's just too rough and we're slowly working on that. Here she is yesterday playing with a toy. She loves this toy and gets excited when she manages to hit one of them.
What a sweetheart she is. We've all enjoyed her a lot lately. She's "talking" a lot right now, and is a wiggle worm. All I have to say is I have some stinking cute kids!
Clay is my talking machine. He's talking in full sentences now. He doesn't sign nearly as much as Lizzie did, but man he can talk. His biggest accomplishment is that we said bye-bye to the pacifier. He bit a hole into his last one so we said he broke it and it had to go in the trash. No tantrums or anything. It's been nice. He is a bundle of energy. I have no idea where he gets that from, but he is just all over the place all the time. He definitely has one of the cutest personalities though.
Lizzie gave a prayer in Primary this last Sunday. That kid is full of energy too, it was a little embarrassing to watch her be so loud during primary. She finally got up to say her prayer and said, "Heavenly father, thank you for this day," and then she turned to the counselor that was helping her and said, "what's the next line?" It was very funny since James and I had practiced with her. Lizzie got into a free preschool program too for pre-k preschool! It was a huge relief to say the least. I mean yes, I did have a plan for how we were going to pay for her preschool, but that money is needed elsewhere so this is a huge blessing for us! And bonus it is in the afternoon 4 days a week versus the other class she would have been in that was only 2 days a week. So we are very excited about that!
James is doing great with school. He has 4 weeks left in the semester and I know he's looking forward to that (I am too). He'll have about a month off and then he'll start 2 more classes that run for a month. Yes, a MONTH! 6 credits in one month. So if you don't hear from us a lot in July and the beginning of August that is why. It will be interesting, but that's half a semester out of the way for him!
I'm doing good now too. Started working again on some of James' days off. Other than that my life is revolving around the kids. James and I went out to dinner for our anniversary without the kids and that was so nice. We never really go out without the kids so it's a real treat when we do! So that's what is going on with us right now! More pictures and stories to come soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment