Thursday, April 08, 2010

Garrett's Visit

Friday, April 2nd Garrett and some other guys from church were driving through on their way to Utah to go to conference (from Oregon, LONG drive). They stopped at my parents house for lunch. They were all so nice and it was fun to see Garrett even though it was only for an hour. For those of you who don't know Garrett is my oldest nephew, he just turned 16.

Here they are eating their lunch. Garrett is in the blue shirt, I can't remember the other boys' names or their leaders who were with them.

Garrett and Grandma. Garrett towers over everyone, including me! I'm 5'9" and I felt short around him.

Since it was only a few days after his birthday I made Garrett a 49er jersey cake. I made one in November for some friends of James and I (Steelers though instead of 49ers) and thought he would like it. You'll be seeing it again for James' birthday.

Clay started crying and screaming because he wanted everyone to sing happy birthday to him.

Garrett with Analyn. This will give you all a perspective of how small Analyn is. Just look at how big Garrett's hands are compared to her. She's finally into size 1 diapers though which was a fun transition, hopefully soon she'll be out of newborn clothes.



This was the closest Lizzie every came to Garrett, she pretends to be shy sometimes. Don't know why. I'd rather she was shy around strangers than her family.

Analyn being passed around. I've never seen so many guys interested in holding a baby.




0 comments: