Hello everyone! I thought I would share a little secret I have with you guys today. In Elko we don't have a lot of shopping. So I do a huge majority of my shopping online to get the stuff I actually want. And I get PAID to do it. This is not a spam message of any kind either. This is really me (Jenny) typing on my blog! Before I do any shopping I go to www.ebates.com and then I search for the store that I'm going to order something from. You get free cash back! Seriously, I get a check for shopping online and spending money I was going to have to spend anyways. It's free and there really isn't a catch (I mean James and I are way too poor to do this if we actually had to pay for it). I've been using this for about a year and a half now (this was a gold mine when I was doing Christmas shopping). In February I got a check for over $30, if I have to buy anything online I just check ebates website first for the store. Just click on the link below and we both will get a referral bonus! How cool is that!
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=2sJB5GNmo6SX9eLm1VlLcg%3D%3D
Enjoy your shopping!Jenny


0 comments:
Post a Comment