Yes, after I put Analyn's hair up in cute pig tails I went and cut it off! She had SO much hair on her head though. One day I noticed that on the side of her head the hair is a LOT shorter than on the top. So this was to make it grow out a little more evenly. Here she is for her "before" shot. I love her deer in headlights look.
The first cut. And yes I did save it for scrap booking.
At this point she's looking at James with her, "what is Mommy doing?" look. Luckily she was her usual mellow self and did not cry once.
Inspecting my handy work. I would have loved to have taken her to the lady that cuts my hair, but with James working 6 days a week and school now I though for the amount of hair I was cutting that one at home would work for now.
And her "after" picture. It looks a lot better now that it's a more uniformed length. Don't worry though it's not really short. And I love that her eyes stand out a little bit more now that it's shorter in the front.
1 comments:
that blows my mind that she has enough hair to need a hair cut already! Wow! I'm just thrilled that Brynlee has hair at all! LOL!
Post a Comment