One day after Kris and her kids were back everyone decided to go to the swimming pool. They invited Lizzie to go enjoy in the fun while I stayed home with the baby and Clay (who was already down for a nap). Lizzie had a lot of fun I was told.
The party was at Kris's in-laws house. They have all kinds of fun things for the kids to play with. Including a pool. I prepared myself for an evening of running after Clay to keep him from getting in the water. I was really glad to have Garrett and Kirkland (Holly's boys) around that night because they helped me out a lot. Garrett pretty much chased after Clay the whole time, and volunteered to do it. Believe me it was nice to be able to focus on conversation a little more than normal. Holly also introduced my kids to the trampoline. Liz and Clay both loved it of course.
Clay would get a little scared at first when people would jump. Kirkland tried to help by picking him up, but Clay would just yell, "Help me!"



Candy time. Garrett took Clay over to pick up some candy before it was all gone. My kids had to be coaxed to go get any.





0 comments:
Post a Comment