Tuesday, August 17, 2010

6 Month Check-Up

Analyn finally had her 6 month check up today.
Weight: 15 pounds (30%)
Length: 26 inches (60%)

She's talking a lot more, can scoot around on her tummy (thankfully no crawling yet). She focuses on things amazingly for her age. When she is focused on something that's all she'll look at until she's ready to stop. She's still very calm and good natured as well. She's the sweetest baby ever! She's quick to flash a smile at anyone willing to talk to her too. She got two shots today and only cried for about 30 seconds and then she was fine. I love this little girl. Here are some pictures I actually took of her the day she turned 6 months.


That night she was cuddling with James and anytime he tried to move his thumb she would grab hold of it again so he couldn't move it.

The day after she turned 6 months I started her on baby cereal. I wish I had waited this long with Lizzie and Clay. It was SO much easier the first time with Analyn than the other two. She of course loved the cereal too. She couldn't eat it fast enough.

Checking out her bib.





2 comments:

Holly said...

I don't believe how big she is getting! It's hard to believe how close our girls are getting to be 1! It's creeping up on us so quickly!

And I am SOOOOOOO jealous of all that hair! What a doll!

Kmelanese said...

She is such a cutie!!!