We had a lot of family visit over the course of the pass few weeks. Kris and her kids were here first. They were headed on their way to a Crouch family reunion and were going to go through Idaho. So Mom, the kids and I tagged along. It was fun to be back at my Grandma's house. I haven't been there for about as long as James and I have been together. And I hadn't seen my Grandma and most of my aunts and uncles since my wedding and when Lizzie was blessed. We got to visit with lots of family. My niece Ava was dead set on petting a cow for her birthday too. So we were able to visit a farm so all the kids could see the animals. Lizzie wouldn't go near any of them. Clay was a little more brave though.
13 years ago


1 comments:
Ahahahahahaha! Clay and the cow is hilarious! :D
Post a Comment