On Wednesday we found out that my Grandma fell and broke her hip. My Mom decided she wanted to go to Idaho to be with her and her siblings after Grandma had surgery. She didn't know for sure when she would be coming back, but knew she'd probably miss Clay's birthday. She wanted to give Clay part of his birthday gift to see his reaction. Clay loves to look at newspaper ads and saw this Handy Manny doll. He points to it and said, "Mom I want Handy Manny for my birthday." It broke my heart to tell him I had long ago finished shopping for his birthday. So he turned to my Mom and said, "Grandma, will you buy Handy Manny for me?" Yeah he pulls at heartstrings, it doesn't help that he knows he can get almost anything from my Mom. So Mom and I went out to get the doll while it was still on sale for cheap. Clay was so excited when he saw it.
13 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment