So I finally got around to making one of the tutus. It was pretty easy, but it took a LOT longer than the tutorial said though. But I loved the end result. And Lizzie of course loved it too. Now I get to make another one for a gift and I might make one for Analyn soon too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7aSPMEn7S0
That is the link for the tutorial if anyone is interested.
That is the link for the tutorial if anyone is interested.


4 comments:
That is so cute!!! You did an awesome job!
Oh that tutorial was way off on how long it takes! The ones I made for my girls were way fluffy though! I did double the amount it called for, but they turned out way cute!
And so did yours! SOOOO adorable!
I want to make one like that for Kadee. Where did you find the tutorial and how long did it really take? It sure is cute!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7aSPMEn7S0
That's the link for the tutorial. Cutting the fabric takes about 20 to 30 minutes. Tying it took me about an hour to an hour and a half.
Post a Comment