Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Girls

My kids have a special little bond. They get along really well when you consider they are at the toy hogging, not sharing, obnoxious toddler stage. But it warms my heart that it's so obvious that they all love each other. Analyn smiles and her eyes light up when she sees her brother and sister. Clayton and Elizabeth will run up to the other if they had to go somewhere and hug each other and say, "I missed you!" I love it, and I love how I get to listen to them giggle and play all day (most of the time they giggle).

Analyn was trying to crawl to me and Elizabeth intercepted her. Analyn thought this new "game" was a hoot!

Oh my! I never know what to do with this girls hair. Elizabeth and Analyn are doomed to have monstrously thick hair like me. When I got Lizzie's hair cut professionally last year the hair stylist said she'd never seen a 3 year old with so much hair. And Analyn is following suit. Analyn is not very cooperative though when it comes to me trying to pull it up. So it was time for another haircut!

Yes, my 10 month old baby has already had a 2nd haircut! Honestly I can't believe I've had to cut her hair again. I didn't cut Lizzie or Clay's until they were over a year old. At least now it is not in her face and she can see a little more easily. In this picture she is demonstrating her clapping skills.




0 comments: