Easter went well. I always try to make a point to remind the kids constantly why we are celebrating Easter and Christmas. I really want them to understand the true meaning, but want them to still enjoy the fun things about it like the Easter Bunny. The Easter Bunny was good this year and came to our house while we were at church. Good thing too, because I didn't want to make things more hurried trying to get the kids ready for church while trying to distract them from their baskets. The kids all looked adorable in their Easter attire! Clay even held still for a picture!
Analyn on the other hand kept walking towards the camera. She likes to make things challenging for me I guess. She looked adorable in this dress that James' parents gave her for her birthday.
This was the best picture I could get of Elizabeth. She's a little too silly for her own good sometimes and kept making weird faces, or posing funny. I love this dress! And I got it on clearance last year for about $10 so that makes it even better!
The kids were so excited when we got home from church to see that the Easter Bunny had come. They all got those Happy Napper toys that are always on TV. They are actually really cute and the kids all love them! Liz got a princess unicorn, Clay got a dog, and Analyn got a ladybug. They all have doorbells on their houses that make snoring noises. So cute!
I was actually on top of things this year and was able to get Analyn a basket like the other two have. She wasn't very into it, but she was really tired too.
Poor thing is so tired, but still so cute!
After Analyn and Clay had a nap we did a little Easter Egg hunt. I filled some eggs with some candy and hid them around the room. The kids found all the eggs that I hid a little more really fast but completely overlooked the eggs that were just sitting in plain sight! Analyn even found a few with Grandma. It was a fun day ended by a really delicious turkey dinner.
Your kids are so cute!!! They are getting so big! You were smart to have the Easter Bunny come during church. Those baskets are super cute too!! Where did you get them?
2 comments:
Cute Kids!
Your kids are so cute!!! They are getting so big! You were smart to have the Easter Bunny come during church. Those baskets are super cute too!! Where did you get them?
Post a Comment