Sunday, October 16, 2011

Harvest Festival

Our next day in Tahoe was full of a lot of activities. We started off with soccer games for our niece and nephew. My kids of course couldn't just sit around, no. First I ended up at a playground with Clay and then Lizzie and Analyn joined us too.

We played for a really long time. Analyn got to try the a big kid swing too which she thought was awesome. Since Lizzie started school I have the kids on a very precise schedule. Lizzie has to be at school at 12:15 so the kids eat lunch at 11am. Well that time came around and Clay and Analyn got grumpy because they wanted to eat. James and I took the kids to the car to get them something to eat. Ultimately I ended up staying in the car with Analyn and she went to sleep.
When the soccer games were over we all piled into the two vans and headed down to a Harvest Festival outside of Carson City. All our kids fell asleep and since the drive wasn't too long I ended up having to wake up Clay. Oh man the day was rough for him from that point on. Him and Elizabeth really wanted to go in a bounce house so I took them over to it and as soon as he was inside it he laid down and started to hit his head on the ground (good thing it was soft and cushy). Eventually he went off with his new buddy Grandma. The girls really enjoyed it though. Analyn was so excited to be doing the same thing as Lizzie and Clay.




Next we headed to a petting zoo. The kids loved this as well. Analyn was really intrigued by the animals. She really wanted to climb in and feed the pigs but it was pretty hard to get in there with her so she made due with goats and ponies.






1 comments:

Kmelanese said...

What a fun day!!! I cannot believe how big your kids are getting!! I like seeing James decked out in his 49ers stuff! Hehe!