Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trunk or Treat

Trunk or treat was Saturday. The kids were so excited for it, Clayton especially. It was a nice change from last year since I didn't have Clay screaming his head off about wearing part of the costume. And the baby was a happy girl this year too. Clayton dressed up as a Ninja.

Elizabeth was a bumblebee. I bought these costumes last year on clearance. It will probably be the last time I do that too because Lizzie's fit perfectly (I got really lucky that I guessed the right size to get her for this year).

And Analyn was the worlds cutest crayon. She thought it would be hilarious if she ran after me while I was trying to take her picture. That kid is a goof ball!


This is the first picture of all the kids not crying EVER. Usually they are so uncooperative for a group picture. It makes me hopeful for family pictures here soon.

The kids had a lot of fun doing different activities until it was time to go out for trick or treating. They played musical chairs, went fishing for prizes, and did a bean bag toss.






Finally trick or treat time. The kids did awesome, especially the baby. She didn't understand what was going on, but she knew she wanted to get stuff in her pumpkin bucket. I'm excited to see how she does on Monday when we go out for real.


1 comments:

The Magalogo Family said...

Cute cute! Love the purple crayon costume :)