

Elizabeth likes The Simpsons


1st Bath...we think.
Well yesterday Elizabeth, Clayton and I all had some doctor appointments. It made for a very busy morning. My appointment went great, of course they were only checking my incision but it was still good. Clayton and Elizabeth are both doing great. Clayton is still so tiny. He only weighed 7lbs 2 oz so he's not even back to his birth weight yet. He's only in the 13% for his age too. He did go up to 19 1/4 inches from 18 inches...and he's still only in the 7.5% for length too. Clay is very strong already, he likes to look around and hold his head up. Our doctor held his hands and pulled him up slowly by his hands and he held his head up himself the whole time. Our doctor said that is something they usually don't start doing until 2 months. He's a strong little boy though and he squirms around a lot too. Elizabeth is ahead too with her talking. The doctor said at her age normally kids will only say a few words, so when we told him the list that she'll say he was impressed. I think the Signing time videos really help her with talking though, she picks up new words a lot. She's at 30 inches (37%) and 22 lbs (37%).
I decided I didn't want to breastfeed. For me it was just too much, plus I hated it. I'm just glad I stuck out he breastfeeding until I hit my pre-pregnacy weight. Now I just have to wait 4 more weeks and I can start working out. Elizabeth is doing so good with adjusting with Clay. She loves him already and likes to hug him and hold him. It's been a little difficult with me, just because Elizabeth is still getting some teeth in so sometimes she just wants to be held and I can't at that moment. James and I are really looking forward to Christmas. I can't wait to get my husband back! James is working 6 days a week and 50 hours a week at least right now. It will be nice to have him at home more. We're looking forward to presents with Elizabeth. We finally put out the presents last night and all day I've had to stop Elizabeth from ripping off the paper on some of the presents. Well that's what is going on here. Merry Christmas everyone!
I decided I didn't want to breastfeed. For me it was just too much, plus I hated it. I'm just glad I stuck out he breastfeeding until I hit my pre-pregnacy weight. Now I just have to wait 4 more weeks and I can start working out. Elizabeth is doing so good with adjusting with Clay. She loves him already and likes to hug him and hold him. It's been a little difficult with me, just because Elizabeth is still getting some teeth in so sometimes she just wants to be held and I can't at that moment. James and I are really looking forward to Christmas. I can't wait to get my husband back! James is working 6 days a week and 50 hours a week at least right now. It will be nice to have him at home more. We're looking forward to presents with Elizabeth. We finally put out the presents last night and all day I've had to stop Elizabeth from ripping off the paper on some of the presents. Well that's what is going on here. Merry Christmas everyone!






1 comments:
Merry Christmas! I hope it's a fun one for you all! I love that picture of you and the both of them asleep.
Post a Comment