Saturday, December 01, 2007

Elizabeth is Silly




Family Photo 11/03/07

Me at 35 Weeks 4 Days
Well a week or so ago we went and stocked up on some hot chocolate because I still had a cold and liked to drink it to help my sore throat. Well we didn't get it put away right when we got home. So later while I was making dinner Elizabeth decided to take all of the boxes out of the bags and stack and arrange them. It was so funny to watch because she was concentrating so hard while she was doing it. She also decided to put a few of the boxes in some of the drawers in the kitchen. That was funny, especially since I didn't see her doing it and just found the boxes later.
We are all getting very excited about the upcoming c-section. We can't believe how fast 2 weeks went by. We only have a little over 3 days left before we'll have Clayton here with us. I'm hoping that Elizabeth adjusts well to the change, and James and I are going to make sure we give her plenty of attention.
That's pretty much all that has been happening with us. I just wanted to make sure I shared the pictures with everyone before Clayton comes.

2 comments:

Crouch6 said...

I'm excited to see my new nephew!!!

Laura Jansson said...

Good Luck, Jenny! I'm sure it will all go great! :) Miss you