Looks like he's thinking





Well I thought I would put up some more pictures. Sorry the other ones were a little blury. They were big so if you want to see them better just click on them. Hopefully these ones will show up a little better. Anyways, Mom took me and the kids to the hospital yesterday to get Clayton's jaundice checked out. That was a lot of work, I'm so glad my mom was there to help. His results showed that the number they use to measure the jaundice went up from 11 to 13.9. His doctor wasn't concerned, and said the number usually goes up once they aren't under the lights, they just want to make sure it doesn't jump up a lot.
Elizabeth is being a great big sister. She is very interested in him now and always tries to come and take him out of the mini basinett that we have him in. We ask her if she wants to hold him and she'll smile and sign please. She's doing so good with talking and her sign language. She's learning a lot and I'm starting to loose track of the new things she's doing. Well that's about it for now, I hope you enjoy the picture and that you can see them a little more clearly.
Elizabeth is being a great big sister. She is very interested in him now and always tries to come and take him out of the mini basinett that we have him in. We ask her if she wants to hold him and she'll smile and sign please. She's doing so good with talking and her sign language. She's learning a lot and I'm starting to loose track of the new things she's doing. Well that's about it for now, I hope you enjoy the picture and that you can see them a little more clearly.


0 comments:
Post a Comment