Sunday, May 02, 2010

3 Months Old

The time is flying by. Analyn is 3 months old now. We believe that she has hazel eyes. Her eyes shift colors like James', so one day they look a little more blue and other days they seem greener. I'm sure time will tell if they stay that way. I got some pictures of her doing some tummy time. Man none of my kids have liked tummy time at all, but we still do it. Analyn likes to have toys to look at while she's on her tummy. She's "talking" all the time now too. It's fun to hear her laugh and coo.

She also enjoys tummy time a lot more if she's propped up on my boppy pillow. Nice to know it's good for something.

Since Analyn is awake more, I've been trying to bring her out with us more too. Clayton is still a little too rough with her so I put her in the high chair for another perspective. She loved it and so did Clay and Lizzie. Clay tried feeding her crackers. I was touched that he was trying to share, but his sharing involved trying to push the half eaten cracker into her mouth.




Analyn likes to sleep with her blankets over her face. I use to do that as a kid, so I'm thinking she might have inherited this from me. It's cute though.


Analyn loves new faces other than mine (she loves mine too, but she sees it all day). So when Grandma, Grandpa or James come home and give her attention she is all smiles.



1 comments:

Chesney said...

shes so sweet. i cant believe its been 3 months already.