Monday, July 26, 2010

Sisterly Love

I love my kids more than anything! And I love being able to be at home with them everyday, but some days I really question my sanity for having them all so close together. In under 5 years James and I had 3 kids! Crazy. But then I come across something like this and it reminds me why I wanted my kids to be close together. I wanted them to have the chance to be buddies. I came upstairs from getting some laundry to wash and Lizzie was laying down with Analyn sharing her blanket. Lizzie told me they were sleeping. I hope they still like each other when they are teenagers. Oh and you have to love Analyn's hair. Yesterday we put her hair in a curler. I really don't know what to do with all that hair.





Here's to a few more years of cute moments like this :)

0 comments: