Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Tree!

Well this year I asked Mom if we could put up my new tree that I had bought 2 years ago on clearance. I was really excited to put it up for the first time. This is our first full size tree too. In the past we had our little 3 foot one that we had used. The kids were so excited to get to put up the tree.


Analyn didn't know what to think, but she was also very aware of what was going on around her. She was happy just harassing Daddy.



Clay did really great putting ornaments on the tree. He wasn't content to just put them on the bottom though. He asked for our help a few times to get some ornaments up a little higher.



Lizzie did really good too.




The kids were so proud of the decorations on the tree. And you can tell little kids decorated it too because the ornaments are in clusters. It turned out really cute though.

Analyn checking out the tree after the new star was put on. Liz was 3 months and Clay was 2 weeks old when we had Christmas for them. So they could have cared less. Analyn probably doesn't care, but she'll be almost 11 months old when Christmas comes around. She was very excited about the tree and smiled looking at the lights.


And of course she had to touch it!

The tree with the new star. Bummed that my old star was just too heavy for the top of my tree. But I love the one that I found and it was inexpensive too which makes it even better. If you look closely you can already see some small presents underneath the tree. Lizzie was given a very small allowance this year and with a little help picked out presents for everyone herself. She really enjoyed picking them out and wrapping them as well.



0 comments: