

Weight: 10lbs 6oz (21%)
Length: 21 1/4 inches (almost the 4%)
Head Circumference: 15 inches (13%)
Clay had his 2 month well child checkup on February 5. Clay has definately gained some weight but he's still tiny. I haven't had to dress him in any newborn cloths for over a week though so he's finally grown out of them completely. Which is awesome because he spits up a lot so he gets changed a few times a day normally. So it's nice to have a selection of cloths I can go to instead of only having 10 things he fits into. Our doctor said he looks great and even though he's smaller he expects him to keep growing more and more. I couldn't believe he was 10 pounds. But then again he is becoming a little pig. He got an oral vaccination and 5 shots. James was holding him for the shots and as soon as they stuck him with the first one he arched his back and was almost sitting up himself. He wasn't happy, but I don't blame him.
As you can see from the pictures Clay is also smiling now. He likes when we make funny faces at him and if we tickle his bottom lip he smiles and laughs. I can't believe he's already 2 months old.


0 comments:
Post a Comment