Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Valentine's Day


We didn't do much for Valentines this year. James had to work that day so I got my gifts the night before. James got me 3 pink roses, an expansion pack for my Sims 2 computer game, Ghost Rider dvd, a beautiful card and a saphire and diamond pendant and chain. I was so excited. Last year around this time he bought me a saphire and diamond ring and he told me he wants to get me a matching bracelet and earings eventually. I can't complain about that idea. We bought the kids some Dr. Sues books because they had some nice hardback copies at Kohl's for $5 each. Which is an amazing price for those. And Elizabeth loves books so much. I bought James a movie and some shoes (he got those in January because he desperately needed them). But we got all our gifts early.
For Valentines day I had a doctors appointment so it wasn't too eventful and the rest of the day I was cleaning and doing laundry to get ready for our weekend trip. It was still a nice day, hopefully next year I'll get to go all out since Elizabeth will start to understand more stuff like that.

1 comments:

Laura Jansson said...

That necklace is beautiful!