
Giving Clay loves

Well Elizabeth is definately growing up. We let her pick out her outfits now. We'll give her 2 choices of what she can wear and if a dress is involved she always picks the dress. She's a girly girl. It's so funny to watch her choose too because she'll sit there for a minute and you can tell she's thinking. She loves to help with Clay more and more. She likes to hold him a lot now. She does pretty good too. She also loves to sit by him while he's doing tummy time. I was worried that she would be all over him while he did his tummy time, but she usually does pretty good. The only problem I've had is that she'll bring her doll over and lay it on top of him. I'm just glad she's trying to share.
I can't remember if I posted this so if it's a repeat sorry. But Elizabeth likes to give Clay kisses and we'd always tell her that she was so sweet when she did it. Well now whenever she kisses Clay she'll saw "sweet" right after it. The funny thing is that she's started to kiss anything and then she'll say sweet right after. She kisses the fridge, the floor, the couch, the tv remote, anything she'll kiss.
Clay is starting to only wake up once a night now. It's a massive improvement, but I still wish he would sleep all night. If I went to bed earlier though it would probably be better, but I need quiet time at night once both kids are asleep.
Clay is going to be going on his first trip this weekend to Elko. Hopefully he'll do good with it. I'm hoping he'll be mellow in the car just like Elizabeth. Especially since we're planning on driving out to Tahoe for one of our week vacations in June. I'm sure Elizabeth will enjoy the trip too since she'll get to see more of her cousins.
I can't remember if I posted this so if it's a repeat sorry. But Elizabeth likes to give Clay kisses and we'd always tell her that she was so sweet when she did it. Well now whenever she kisses Clay she'll saw "sweet" right after it. The funny thing is that she's started to kiss anything and then she'll say sweet right after. She kisses the fridge, the floor, the couch, the tv remote, anything she'll kiss.
Clay is starting to only wake up once a night now. It's a massive improvement, but I still wish he would sleep all night. If I went to bed earlier though it would probably be better, but I need quiet time at night once both kids are asleep.
Clay is going to be going on his first trip this weekend to Elko. Hopefully he'll do good with it. I'm hoping he'll be mellow in the car just like Elizabeth. Especially since we're planning on driving out to Tahoe for one of our week vacations in June. I'm sure Elizabeth will enjoy the trip too since she'll get to see more of her cousins.


1 comments:
That is so sweet! So funny that she kisses everything then says sweet! What a good big sister. Good luck on your trip!!
Post a Comment