



So I really got sick of Elizabeth's hair being in her face all the time. But I really don't want to cut it. So I decided to try and do her hair. Well it came out cute, but she kept trying to pull it out, so it didn't last long. I decided I probably won't try to pull her hair up again for awhile. Mostly because she doesn't like sitting still while I'm messing with her hair. So I decided we would try headbands again. So I've been working on making some. She has discovered hats too. She signs hat all the time whenever she sees them. Well I found a hat we bought her at the beginning of November and put it on her head and she loved it! She thought it was cool and kept pulling it off and putting it back on. So now her new thing is to go find James hats and put them on too. It's really cute.





0 comments:
Post a Comment