


Well since Monday was one of James' days off this week and were driving back to Utah, that left Thursday for all our errands. We left around 10 and grabbed a bite to eat and were out until 4pm running around doing errands. Well then I had to go back out and do some grocery shopping and get all the way to Walmart and start shopping and find that I've forgotten my wallet because Elizabeth was playing with it. So I had to go home to get it. Well Clayton was hungry so I fed him too. After a little discussion James decides Elizabeth and him will go with me this time because we're going to just go out for dinner. This way dinner wouldn't be too late. Well once we finally got back to Walmart we decided to look at the toys just because. I saw the magnetic ABC's and they were only 4 bucks. So since Elizabeth was so good we decided to buy them for her. I'm so lucky to have well behaved kids at there ages so it's easy to reward Elizabeth for being a good girl.
She loves them and I think it's cool she likes a lot of the old fashion toys that I remember having and playing with. So now she spend more time in my kitchen, but at least she isn't getting into things she's not allowed to anymore.
13 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment