Man where has the time gone!?! Clayton turned 6 months old yesterday. I still can't believe he's already that old. His doctor appointment today went great. He's doing great and he's growing a lot.
Clay "talks" a lot. He kind of says Dadda. He's a happy little thing. We call Clay and Elizabeth our little giggle monsters. Clay is crawling! He's almost crawling with his legs but he's definitely getting around. I can't leave him alone in the room anymore without him pulling himself to the other side. My kids sure like to just get to things I guess. Hopefully Clay won't start trying to walk for a while. Elizabeth only crawled for a few weeks then she started pulling herself up and cruising along the furniture.
Clay is also doing amazing with his hearing aids. He keeps them in! Yesterday he tried to pull one out because the battery had died. But so far so good.
Clay "talks" a lot. He kind of says Dadda. He's a happy little thing. We call Clay and Elizabeth our little giggle monsters. Clay is crawling! He's almost crawling with his legs but he's definitely getting around. I can't leave him alone in the room anymore without him pulling himself to the other side. My kids sure like to just get to things I guess. Hopefully Clay won't start trying to walk for a while. Elizabeth only crawled for a few weeks then she started pulling herself up and cruising along the furniture.
Clay is also doing amazing with his hearing aids. He keeps them in! Yesterday he tried to pull one out because the battery had died. But so far so good.




0 comments:
Post a Comment