Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Reward

James and I like to reward Elizabeth when she is especially good. Elizabeth and Clay are both really good when we go out, so it makes going out more fun for all of us. So when we want to reward Elizabeth we'll let her have some candy, or she gets to pick a movie to watch, or a book from the dollar store (that's always a popular choice). Well I bought Elizabeth a "Color Wonder" coloring book and markers. Those are markers that only show up on special paper. I originally bought it for another activity for her to do in the car while we're driving to Tahoe.

Last Thursday we went to see James' Grandparents in Payson for the day. Elizabeth threw up on the way down and didn't get a nap like we had hoped. But even though she was exhausted by the end of the day she was so good even up until we left. So we gave it to her early as a reward for being so good all day.




She seemed to like it. I had to show her what to do at first. And let me tell you I am so glad those markers don't show up on anything but the paper. Elizabeth would have been very colorful if they had been normal markers.


Elizabeth and I were playing with this flower headband and I put it on Clay to see what he would do. He didn't mind it at all and kept it on until I finally took it off.

0 comments: