I saw this on my friend Laura's blog. And I decided I'd try it out since today isn't turning out to be the best day. Hopefully this will help me remembering I should still be thankful and not let things get to me so easily. So here are 10 things I'm thankful for today.
1.
1.
Our insurance. We are lucky enough to not have to pay anything for the insurance and then we are covered 100% on pretty much everything. This really saved us when we found out we had to get Clayton hearing aids and ended up not having to pay anything out of pocket for them.
2.
James. What a wonderful man I married. I couldn't ask for more. Some days even if he's tired he'll let me go back to bed so I can get more rest. He lets me go to movies at the dollar theater just so I can have some me time. He's such a wonderful Dad too. The kids both love him so much. I am so lucky to have such an amazing guy.
3.
3.
My sister. If it wasn't for Kristine I don't know where we would come up with money to buy cloths and shoes for Elizabeth. It saves us a large amount of money especially with having to buy pretty much everything for Clayton. As a kid I never understood why I had to wear hand me down cloths. But now I think they are a life saver. Thanks again Kris and Derek, we really appreciate it.
4.
The Library. It might sound silly, but I can go borrow movies from the library for a week. Sure some of them are scratched up bad from other people treating them poorly, but it's nice to save a little money and still get to see new movies.
5.
Elizabeth being so easy going. She goes to nursery on her own, she goes to bed on her own, and she is always excited to take a bath. I have is very easy when it comes to Elizabeth.
6.
Clayton crawling already. It makes things difficult sometimes with 2 on the go now, but I'm just so glad he's developing like he should be!
7.
The Library. It might sound silly, but I can go borrow movies from the library for a week. Sure some of them are scratched up bad from other people treating them poorly, but it's nice to save a little money and still get to see new movies.
5.
Elizabeth being so easy going. She goes to nursery on her own, she goes to bed on her own, and she is always excited to take a bath. I have is very easy when it comes to Elizabeth.
6.
Clayton crawling already. It makes things difficult sometimes with 2 on the go now, but I'm just so glad he's developing like he should be!
7.
Elizabeth loves to read already. She can entertain herself for hours with her books, and she loves to tell me what all the letters are.
8.
Unconditional love. Elizabeth and Clay are always so excited to see James and I in the morning or when James gets home from work. It's such a joy to get a kiss for no reason for Elizabeth or a hug. And Clay smiles at us so easily.
8.
Unconditional love. Elizabeth and Clay are always so excited to see James and I in the morning or when James gets home from work. It's such a joy to get a kiss for no reason for Elizabeth or a hug. And Clay smiles at us so easily.
9.
My Mom! She taught me a lot, but I think the most important skill she taught me was to be a frugal shopper! It's very handy now especially with the way food and gas prices are.
My Mom! She taught me a lot, but I think the most important skill she taught me was to be a frugal shopper! It's very handy now especially with the way food and gas prices are.
10.
Cool weather right now. We're trying to save some money, so the air conditioning doesn't come on during the day for us, so it's been really nice to have such cool weather to help keep our apartment cool.
Cool weather right now. We're trying to save some money, so the air conditioning doesn't come on during the day for us, so it's been really nice to have such cool weather to help keep our apartment cool.


1 comments:
Awwwwww...... thanks Jenny
Post a Comment